Wednesday 18 March 2009

Awarded




Peg has been kind enough to tag me for the Kreativ Blogger award.

Accepting this award means following some rules:

  1. copy the Kreativ Blogger award to your blog
  2. put a link to the person from whom you received the award
  3. nominate 8 other blogs and
  4. link to them
  5. then leave a message on the blogs you nominated
I'm always reluctant to select people for these things, but here goes (in no particular order):

Cally
Tien
Meg
Dot
Sonya
Lynette
Gwen

...and anyone else who feels so inclined...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, ta!! Honored! And THANKS for your comment on THAT comment. Good grief, I don't know where that person came from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to generate interest in theirs, I think. I note it's a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - thank you so much! My weaving blog (and my weaving) is so new, this is a real surprise! :)
    I feel like I'll have to work hard to grow into this one... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's me in your list! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete